Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I almost lost my cool today!


I hate this picture but had to put it here because I am upset that this is all she does except for an hour in the morning. She did not even flinch when I took this flash picture. She mumbles some of the time....talking to dad, her mother and whoever else she remembers.
I asked for her meds last night and was ignored....as long as I wanted her test results which they told me they could not find. I called this AM and asked for them and they said they would write them down but when I went in there was none. So I asked again and they said they would. As I left several hours later I asked and they did not do it. I called the social worker and asked er to get them for me and why. She hesitated and than said she would. I asked if they would please have it in moms room in an envelope with my name on it. It was not there tonight. I than asked the nurse again and she said she would get it but an hour later she ignored me.
What do I do? I am even tempered but I am about to pop!
We went in again tonight and she was sleeping with her cottage cheese and peaches in front of her. I had to call her several times to get her to open her eyes.
I got her to eat the chocolate pudding but she would not touch the protein shake. I am worried.
She went to sleep again and John woke her up. Than she wanted Sparky so we brought him in and he laid with her and slept and so did she. I woke her up again and prayed with her and kissed her goodnight.....it hurts so bad! Does she not look over medicated? They say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment