Friday, February 6, 2009

Trouble again!

Mom has another UTI and was really mixed up yesterday. I will talk to the doctor today and update you all on this.

It took us all day to get her to give them a urine sample. She is just not drinking! I had to play hard ball with her yesterday but was crying inside. I told her she will not be able to come home with us (wherever that may be) if she has kidney failure. She than asked could she be with dad. The tears flowed fast for me than.

John had a good interview yesterday at a retirement home . He would like this job so I ask you all to be in prayer for him and the job.

I so need to settle down....this room is getting to me big time.

Yesterday a friend sent me a care package of felt and all those goodies. I was so blessed. I am so low on supplies...but this helped.

Thanks Uncle Harold and Aunt Irene for the mail.....Aunt Irene I still need a picture of you to add to the scrapbook...one of you and Uncle Harold would be great. I have the one of Uncle Bob's on the wall for her and would add the two of you there along with one of her and dad.

I need to run.
Love to all

Pray:
The kidneys are not failing
mom can rest.
Job and home for us to set up ad bring mom to.

Praise:
The beauty around me!
Life
A clear mind...never take this for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment